Question about DBD mods
Can I be banned if I use mods for DBD? Like skin mods that change small details and Character Icon UI mods?
Tagged:
Mod
Can I be banned if I use mods for DBD? Like skin mods that change small details and Character Icon UI mods?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The anti-cheat won't actively scan for this stuff, but if you do get banned, the devs won't do anything about it. It's "use at your own risk".
Yes, you can get banned for it.
If u get banned, BHVR can't do anything to help you. You'll have to deal with the guys that made the anti-cheat.
As for the chances... I'd say rather high, but this is just speculating.
"Do it at your own risk"
As the others have said, this is defnitely a "do at your own risk" kind of thing, as we will not unban you if you do get banned.
Changing any files like that in the game is a risk.
It is actually weird that you can get banned for using things that don't even give you an advantage. But this is the EAC's fault