Enhance Blood Webs?
Isn’t it tiring to grind for perks on killers and survivors as is? Can the devs update the web so that when you learn a perk you can select to level it up right then and there for the points in the same way at Lv.50 you can prestige? In exchange you pay double BP per Tier. Then you can also roll the perk slot for another perk of the same Tier after learning it.
Example 1: You see Discordance. You select it for 4000BP. Then you can pay an additional 8000BP for T2. Then 16,000BP to get it T3. You can do it then and there if you saved BP (Instead of spending days hoping to get it again in a 1/300 chance).
After learning any Tier you also get the option to roll for another perk of the same Tier once per wheel.
Example 2: You see Surveillance T1. You unlock it, but you want it to stay T1 because Surveillance is actually better as T1. Instead of learning T2 you can roll that perk for another 4000BP for any T1 that you haven’t unlocked yet. Once you learn the rolled perk for 4000BP the slot locks like normal. Now you have to complete the current web. This is so that you can’t get all the perks in a single web. However, you DO get more options PER web wheel!!
This is to mitigate the annoyance that is the darn Blood Web. Like, c’mon I want to try different builds and have fun. I can’t grind because I always manage to fight sweaty players that run meta perks. Playing Meta and against Meta is boring. Sometimes I wanna just play Trail of Torment Bubba, and jump scare people. I can’t because the thickums refuses to learn it. I remember pumping over 10M BP into Trapper after prestige alone just to get a single perk for a fun build to try. Ridiculous. Those points could’ve leveled everyone else at the time.
Its little stuff like this that’s killing the game.
Comments
I actually like this idea, when I was re-prestiging my Billy at p3 I never got bbq and t2 enduring, which I found extremely annoying, I had billy p3 50 4 pages of full t3 perks and no t3 enduring and not even bbq 1.
Until this day I never got my main build again but I finally got enduring 3 and bbq 3.
How about....
We just remove tiers.
Tiers are pretty good with certain perks. You don’t always want them T3. Sometimes I use Spies from the Shadows and I’ll keep it T2 (28M). Just enough to detect them when they’re trying to hide within my TR out my PoV. The crows give them away often if you pressure them to hide near them. Another one is MYC. Sometimes you want it T1 to refresh faster. I usually keep it T2 for a good 50 seconds. I feel 60 is too long. I’ll catch them and then have to wait for a cooldown.
Honestly I'd argue that with the changed discordance there is never a reason not to have tiers removed even with your spies argument you are still getting less information out of that perk then if you were to level it. Not to mention all the perks that are much worse at tier 1 compared to tier 3 like whispers where until you get to tier 3 its not even worth using. Perk tiers are an antiquated feature that's been long overdue for a change