Calm Spirit - Iron Will Plus?

I don't see this very often, but I was using it yesterday and for some reason it was reducing the sounds of pain in the injured state which I didn't think it did? I thought it was just not disturbing crows/suppressing screams.

It seemed to be essentially giving me a free Iron Will - has that been changed recently or was that some sort of glitch?

Comments

  • It's just old game bug. Your sounds of pain were silent not because of calm spirit

  • Audio is bugged as hell in this game. I also had a game today where my Iron will didnt work at all, my character was still moaning

  • What others said.

    Audio in this game worked good only at the release. Hell, it worked so good that even Iron Will didn't work at all, even though devs said multiple times that it works correctly (surprise: it didn't work and wasn't fixed for months).

    Calm Spirit is quite a decent perk by itself, but it doesn't lower your sounds, it is just the dbd's feature of implementing random bugs to the game.

  • @NVerde said:

    I don't see this very often, but I was using it yesterday and for some reason it was reducing the sounds of pain in the injured state which I didn't think it did? I thought it was just not disturbing crows/suppressing screams.

    It seemed to be essentially giving me a free Iron Will - has that been changed recently or was that some sort of glitch?

    Bug. Calm Spirit has had a few bugs lately. A few weeks back it wasn’t suppressing noise/location notifications to the killer that would normally get shown only if you scream, which of course you don’t scream with Calm Spirit.

  • One thing to remember when not running iron will, is that just because you can't hear your grunts of pain, doesn't mean they're gone. Sometimes the killer can hear your grunts, but you can't. And vice versa.

  • Aw that's a shame, I was hoping it was new meta! I still quite like pairing Calm Spirit with Lightweight recently so I can just run around all over the place and not give myself away, unless I specifically want to