Characters were litterally taken away from me
Some monthes ago game gave me 2 - 4 characters as i undetstood
At least the first one that i saw were Plague and Jane, another ones that were taken of are Ace and Hag? i dont know if they a were one of the fitst ones or not, cause for some reason Ace was almost from when im started playing.
Anyway, recently i started playing the game actively cause neww rift caught my attension
I upgraded Jane and Plague, they were like both on 50 lvl, so there is a question
If chars were given by mistake, why taking them now after so many monthes passed, if there is not a mistake, why they ve been taken?
I even completed challenges with Plague
i even bought cosmetics for Jane. WHY DID THIS HAPPENED?
PS i also got acievments for both plague and jane
My steam profile: Eppacti0n
All acheves are seen as a proof
Comments
Maybe on of your friends gave you their steam library but then have taken it away?
Not sure what has happened here, but I would hazard a guess that this is a family share situation.
Basically if you family share a game to someone who doesn't own it, then DLC's are also shared. However, if the person you are family sharing with, owns the base game then the DLC's are no longer shareable.
I apologize for raising this topic. It turns out necroposting, but I want to ask the same question. My friend has all the dls for the game, we have passed family access and now I also have all of his dls that were bought on incentive. I understand that this is a mistake, but in some patches they already tried to fix it, and my dls disappeared from a friend, but after the next patch they appeared again. Is this generally safe for the account? And then you never know they will be thrown into the ban.