I’m going to do a risky “all speed” No Mither build when Counterforce is available.
The only times I would ever take off Dead Hard with No Mither is when I’m doing an all stealth build paired with Iron Will.
But after experimenting with Desperate Measures I’m feeling crazy enough to do:
- No Mither
- Counterforce
- Desperate Measures
- Resilience
So at all times I’ll have varying degrees of speed boost to SUPER speed boost for pretty much every single survivor interaction in the game.
Yeah, I could do Prove Thyself Instead of one of these, but I’d prefer just the repair speed bonus of Resilience in case I find myself on gens by myself more often than not.
Comments
You crazy animal! Good luck on that endeavor!
My very first match trying this I’ll probably spawn inside the TR of a Stridor Spirit, and get tunnelled out of the game, never using the build 🤣
Honestly, it'll be a little difficult without DH but sounds like a fun speed build if it works.
Lol true lol.