Incapacitated question

I was playing against Twins and my teammate couldn't unhook me while Viktor was latched onto them, but they also could. One time they unhooked me and the other time they were unable to unhook me.

I checked the description of Incapacitated and also the Power description of Twins and there is no word of being unable to unhook while Viktor is latched onto a Survivor.

I can quote:

Incapacitated: The Survivor is unable to complete most basic actions. This includes healing and mending themselves and other Survivors, repairing and sabotaging generators (I want to see someone sabotage a generator), cleansing totems, searching chests, and using, picking up and dropping items.

It almost seems like a bug and not intended. It would be stupid if it was intended, Twins can already camp a hook with Viktor and use Charlotte to chase, being unable to unhook when Viktor latches seems kinda stupid.

Comments

  • It's been there since release so if it is a bug it's a pretty old one

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    It's been there since release so if it is a bug it's a pretty old one

    But I checked all descriptions and nothing says that you are unable to unhook. If I was sure that it's a bug I'd report it, but I am not.

  • You should be able to unhook someone while incapacitated. For all intents and purposes, it is very similar to madness tier 3. If your friend didn't get the prompt, it was a bug. Gather all the evidence you have, and take it to the bug section. Best of luck.