Well it's rank reset
Since when does that happen at 2 am
Since when does that happen at 2 am
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am not in game right now. I hope rank reset bug did not happen again. Last month i down from red to yellow. It was not fun.
And it's a Sunday, oh no.
It didn't happen yet to me and it's 11:34 AM where I live.
Try restarting the game?
Its 11:45 here (so same timezone) and I just logged in and my Rank got reset. (Sadly the correct Rank, it was fun to have more to do to get back to Rank 1)
Actually, I went back to the home menu and I've got the reset. I think I started to play right before it was active.
i did my rest as i should get from red to purple
I think this time it worked. I was rank 3 and now I'm rank 5 as I should for the reset day.
(Last time I was lucky because I was rank 4 and only went back to rank 6 or 7.)
lise time i endend up at 10 rank from 1 and on 14 on killer from 5 something like that
Hopefully it’s working as intended, I went from rank 1 to 9 and it was hell.