OMG
I JUST WINDOW TECHED ON DBD MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I JUST WINDOW TECHED ON DBD MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uh, good job?
OPs PS4 is broken and you gotta entertain yourself somehow lol
There are significantly more entertaining ways to pass the time than dbd mobile.
Not playing dbd springs to mind immidiately
I don't have much else to do. I have started playing clash of clans tho
A person of culture, I see.
๐ ๐
Since you're on mobile I'd recommended playing Bitlife. You can be a mafia gangster named Tylenol Painrelief that has a body count of 420, what's not to like about it?
I'll download it ๐