New Ban System

Since the update and the new ban system are near can you explain precisely how the new ban system will work because i don't feel comfortable playing the game and risking to get banned only because someone i vs'ed was salty

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • ....ok, I know I'm old and out of the loop, but what "new ban system"? Have a link?

  • The new ban system is not near at all… just because they talked about it in the anniversary stream doesn’t mean it’s near or coming at all.

    remember that new game mechanic that was the early game collapse? Console optimization? Additional prestige rewards? Daily rework?

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    ....ok, I know I'm old and out of the loop, but what "new ban system"? Have a link?

    Auto ban after X(Undisclosed amount) of reports.

    They didn't explain any further and well I don't think I need to point out why what they have told us has scared the community.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/256697/new-ban-system

    I understand people are worried and want answers. But don't worry about it. You're not going to get banned. Just because you camped, slugged, etc.

    Knowing BHVR's past (since early 2000 with bugs and taz lost in time) the "don't worry about it" is a luxury i cannot afford

  • As we have stated previously, if you are playing by the game rules, you won't get punished, and punishments (like bans) are never issued without proof. To review the rules, and what is and is not reportable (ie slugging, tunneling, camping, teabagging), you can view them here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules

    I understand the concerns, but there are no details at this time on how it will work, as it is still in development. But be assured there will be an update when there is more information that can be shared.