Is this Nurse okay?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ZOf-eo32M
This Nurse just made my day. Lots of love to that Nurse โฅ๏ธ
This Nurse just made my day. Lots of love to that Nurse โฅ๏ธ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
๐๐๐
It seems like she is trying to become a wind turbine.
Must keep wind energy inside the trial or how else will the lamps on Haddonfield and Badham still be on?
I've done the same with Demo.
That's why i love those red glyphs ๐คฃ
She's having a moment, give her some space.
I did this once as Spirit. They heard me laughing and came to watch.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (literally)
Oh yea, right! Sorry Nurse xd
I am pretty sure this has happened to me while playing Nurse as well. But it is not nearly as funny when viewed from first person perspective. I think I am going to bookmark this for times when I need a smile. Thanks.
ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fBy_DTGNW8What unrelenting gamers think the perk does for them
The best killer and free!.
You're welcome :)
Woooooo