Nurse Buff
Bring back the old hand in the mother mercy outfit. It looked so much better than it does now
Bring back the old hand in the mother mercy outfit. It looked so much better than it does now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bug fixes the ultimate buff. But the devs don't want too many Nurses.
True.
But the old hand to that outfit looked so much better. As in, when charging a blink. It just looks worse now, ever since they changed Nurse's hand and outfits
A nurse buff I can actually agree with
Let’s hope they accidentally fix some of her bugs with the new dlc
If they do, they'll "accidentally" bring them back, unfortunately
Patch notes :,,Fixed a bug that caused some fixes to certain nurse bugs."
😂 😂
Lol that was a good one, I was getting ready to come on here and talk about how boring she feels to play for me at this point I've mained her for years I'm trying to force myself to not play her anymore because I can't remember the last time I got less than a 3k with her , so far it's been about 3 days of not using her and I'm currently trying to decide which killer I want to start maining between Demo, Huntress, or Twins.
I've also mained her for years and I love her playstyle. Same reason I love Blight. So if you like her playstyle, but want an outcome not already set the second you pick your main, use Blight.
Also, I was not kidding about this. I was watching some old OhTofu videos on Nurse, and holy hell did her hand look so much better before it was changed. I never used that outfit until recently, so I didn't know how great it was, but now I want to play with her old hand.