Dowsey Made Twins Fun Again

Saw his hour long play time and encouraged me to play as Twins again. Forgot how fun this killer is and all the bugs are gone now (which is why I originally dropped them shortly after release/prestiging them).

Thanataphobia is just unfair on them.

Comments

  • People hate twins because they are good at slugging yet people love fighting oni and nurse. Never understood that one tbh

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    "twins" and "fun" will never belong in the same sentence together

    Maybe if you're a survivor, RIP poor little soul. 😝

  • Twins can be fun to play as but they almost always tunnel or camp.

  • Fun again? They were never fun in the first place.

  • Dowsey plays Twins like a worse, roundabout hit-and-run Wraith.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2265277#Comment_2265277

    with oni you can play angles (so long as they don't have top knot), either successfully avoiding the instadown or wasting enough of their power gauge to make lasting long in a chase feel worth it. with nurse...yeah i don't get it either. i guess most nurses are bad and she's punished pretty heavily now (w/o recharge add-ons) so it's fine for a lot of people. maybe there's some skill respect going on there too.

    but with the twins you just have some little gremlin on you at all times and you just have to pray they miss or you're at a god window. and if not you're just on the ground for 3 minutes until everyone is or you're put on a hook and camped.

    Oni I actually agree I love fighting him but he is pretty reliant on slugging

    Nurse is entirely on the player playing her

    The only issue with twins is victor’s 6 second cooldown after being kicked. Clown’s reload used to last 5 for reference

  • How do you play them? What build? Genuinely curious because they're the killer I've played the least other than maybe Nurse.

  • I fell in love playing twins a few months ago. The tactical play they employ is completely different from other killers.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    How do you play them? What build? Genuinely curious because they're the killer I've played the least other than maybe Nurse.

    I'm using Dowsey's build at the moment. Don't have as many perks unlocked like I do with other killers.

    • BBQ
    • Ruin
    • Undying
    • Thanataphobia

    I've had a lot of really good games so far this morning. Since Ruin is a passive, Victor can push survivors off gens. Hitting them with Vic keeps them injured and incapacitated, giving a lot of value out of Thana.