DBD Transmog Competition!
Forum people, show me your best outfits below!
*Transmog is a World Of Warcraft term which means to compete using your own unique morphed set of cosmetics
Edit: no prize just for fun lol
Forum people, show me your best outfits below!
*Transmog is a World Of Warcraft term which means to compete using your own unique morphed set of cosmetics
Edit: no prize just for fun lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My phone has decided that it wants to be ######### today, so I'm going to do my killer and survivor ones separate.
Posted two pics for Oni just so I can show his weapon
I'm out at the moment so I might post more when I'm home ^^
These are the other four cosmetics that I use ^^
I really like the clown one, also good mix of the black hair with the leg trickster :)
Glad that you like them ^^ Would I be able to see yours by any chance? (If you have any ofc)
Here are my favourites
Legit all I spend shards on is characters or extra bp but i'll give a look later :)
Never seen that Jane look before, but I love it
I can't play rn, but imagine a Nea with the pink hair and the mask, the biker jacket, and the black skirt
The only characters I really own multiple cosmetics on @NoOneKnowsNova
Both of them look really good, thanks for showing me them ^^
Might start using that David one as I have good perks on him.
geg
your jake wins lol
Here's a few of mine <3
Oh bestie, all of my characters (I play) are literally fashion icons
(i didnt include doctor or any other licensed characters i play just because pyramid head's prestige is so good)
My favourites are Claudette and David. Claudie is my favourite and David is hot)