Slight trickster buff

We all know how trickster can be seen as weak and large buffs can make him too annoying.

Main Event will now restore all knives after use ( must use main event for 4 seconds to restore knives).

What do you think about this?

Comments

  • @Tricksters_30thBlade said:

    We all know how trickster can be seen as weak and large buffs can make him too annoying.

    Main Event will now restore all knives after use ( must use main event for 4 seconds to restore knives).

    What do you think about this?

    I'm on the fence about this. On one hand, I hate having to reload with a Killer that's not only slow, but can't get downs nearly as fast as Huntress could. On the other hand, I think basically having no limit to his ammo would be kinda busted, because let's be honest; if you could get ammo back with Main Event, you'd do it every time.

  • That still won’t fix him they need to completely rework main event make it take only 7 or 6 blades to injure and make him faster while using blades and remove that stupid spread and recoil

  • @Zet395 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/256603/slight-trickster-buff

    I'm on the fence about this. On one hand, I hate having to reload with a Killer that's not only slow, but can't get downs nearly as fast as Huntress could. On the other hand, I think basically having no limit to his ammo would be kinda busted, because let's be honest; if you could get ammo back with Main Event, you'd do it every time.

    Do remember that you must use main event for 4 seconds or more to refill knives so you do still get penalised but I do get where your coming from :)

  • @Tricksters_30thBlade said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2265004#Comment_2265004

    Do remember that you must use main event for 4 seconds or more to refill knives so you do still get penalised but I do get where your coming from :)

    Wouldn't it just be better for a buff to let you keep your Main Event?

    Like make it slightly weaker, but it doesn't disappear.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2265473#Comment_2265473

    Wouldn't it just be better for a buff to let you keep your Main Event?

    Like make it slightly weaker, but it doesn't disappear.

    Nope because apparently it'll bE UsEd FoR cAmPiNg. Seriously, that's the reasoning behind people who deny the ability to keep Main Event.

    I personally would like to keep it but any buffs to Main Event would acceptable