Built To Last + Streetwise.
I’m probably late to the party, but has anybody else tried this, and seen how ridiculous it is with a fully kitted out toolbox?
It’s bloody good.
I’m probably late to the party, but has anybody else tried this, and seen how ridiculous it is with a fully kitted out toolbox?
It’s bloody good.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me and some friends tried it on a 4man when it released.
7 minute match, about 4 minutes of which were spent in endgame.
It isn't fair :)
Its crazy good, but a bit broken. I’ve done it before with med kits with BK as well, but this is the first time I’ve messed around with doing the combo with toolboxes.
I have it on my Felix. It's really good.
I remember. That was broken too.
Tried it (before I started taking a break).
Got a tunneling Stridor Spirit.
Realized I should have used Iron Will, DS, exhaustion perk and Borrowed Time instead.
Great combo assuming you can get the rest of your team to run it as well. Otherwise its phenomenal with a medkit instead.
Built To Last + BK is better with a med kit. Or all 3.
I really only use BTL/Streetwise when I'm going for flashlight saves, Urban Evasion (or Iron Will) and Sprint Burst really tie the build together though. You can stalk the Killer easily with Urban(IW) and Sprint to get a good blinding angle with your never ending flashlight.
It is very good but even with a fully kitted commodius toolbox with those two perks are still weaker than the best old toolbox
I like using it with a flashlight that baby lasts for ages with double batteries or a filament
I use it for flashlight saves. It makes a yellow flashlight with no add-ons last for 14 seconds