[Joke thread] The truth the devs don't want you to know about the most important issue in DbD...

No, this isn't about MMR, game balance, or optimization. This is about the most serious issue DbD has ever faced. That's right, I'm talking about shirtless skins.


See, what the devs don't want you to know is that they already have shirtless skins for all the survivors and killers, but they're hoarding them for themselves. I have it on good authority that this conspiracy goes all the way to the top, to the Entity Herself.


The devs will probably try to have this thread locked, so be sure to spread the word!


Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲▼

Just in case someone missed the title, I want to reiterate that this is a joke thread. It should not be taken seriously.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I saw the account of a BHVR designer on a social media I don't remember the name now and the guy had an image of...

    *Holds breath*

    Shirtless and Bald Deathslinger.

    Like I said, it's a big conspiracy.

  • @Orion said:

    No, this isn't about MMR, game balance, or optimization. This is about the most serious issue DbD has ever faced. That's right, I'm talking about shirtless skins.

    See, what the devs don't want you to know is that they already have shirtless skins for all the survivors and killers, but they're hoarding them for themselves. I have it on good authority that this conspiracy goes all the way to the top, to the Entity Herself.

    The devs will probably try to have this thread locked, so be sure to spread the word!

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲ ▼

    Just in case someone missed the title, I want to reiterate that this is a joke thread. It should not be taken seriously.

    Are saying they have a shirtless Yui,getting the full experience out of DBD

  • Technically, there is a shirtless Yui floating around.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Technically, there is a shirtless Yui floating around.

    She does look kind of shirtless with the straight jacket sweater on

  • Everyone is shirtless underneath their shirts

  • Shirtless jake would be the end of me.

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    Everyone is shirtless underneath their shirts

    Every 60 seconds in Africa...

    A minute passes... 😫

  • Shirthless entity you say?

    Now I'm just curious