Yasssssss Panda!
I have so missed watching vids from HybridPanda very glad he's back at it!
((does snoopy dance))
I have so missed watching vids from HybridPanda very glad he's back at it!
((does snoopy dance))
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same, he was the first one I watched and it's good to have him back
Dopamine hits hard when watching panda
His videos are why I returned to DbD. I just can’t watch his content without his infectious attitude to convince me to give DbD another another another another another chance.
I'm glad to see him back as well, seeing his reactions to some of the newer killers is pretty funny