What Graphical Settings Do You Use?
Hope everyone is well and safe,
Just curious as to what graphical settings the PC community uses. Do you feel a difference between any of the settings and your favorite settings overall.
Hope everyone is well and safe,
Just curious as to what graphical settings the PC community uses. Do you feel a difference between any of the settings and your favorite settings overall.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I use Medium because Ultra doesn't look that much better and is way to dark for me.
I'm using Medium or High but with "No blur" script, Nvidia Freestyle sharpen filter and some graphical changes in Nvidia control panel.
With this settings, Medium, High and Ultra seem the same
As example, I've some screenshots from last PTB on low settings:
W/o Freestyle filter but with script and settings from Nvidia Control panel:
With Freestyle filter:
Note: I played PTB with technical issues cause of overheating. That's why I had not big count of fps.
thanks everyone medium seems the way to go
Little late for the question and probably irrelevant, but I personally use low settings for the most part. It gives out the best performance and the best visibility, gameplay-wise it just makes the most sense. Most people would agree - you don't really care about shades of shadows on this generator and that wall, when you are mostly focused on chases and your opponent's location. Now, I could play even on Ultra with steady FPS (and I would, if, for example, I want to look around the new map or see new skin in action), but I see no point in doing that, especially on horrendously dark maps like Autohaven, where on Ultra and no screen configuration it's just pitch black 90% of the time.
I'm usually between High and UItra and around 50-60 fps since i'm scared of unlocking my fps and i don't think it's really needed in a game that isn't a shooter. I used to have an NVdia card but i'm on AMD Radeon now and i think i need to find and install the software to get some filters back because i loved sometimes to play in black and white or some random stuffs it was lot of fun ahah