Genuine question about hillbilly
Before his rework, hillbilly was the loud and proud chainsaw crackhead we all knew (and some of us loved). So why do his addons try so hard to make him a stealth killer?
Stealth seems so out of place on someone like hillbilly.
Comments
For a brief amount of time, the devs decided to make addons that were mimicking the killer's teachable perks. Just look at Nurse's reworked addons, you have stuff based off of Stridor and Nurse's Calling. Leatherface got some that were similar to Franklin's and Knockout. Billy got a few that were stealthy, and one that interacted with flashlights, based on Lightborn and Tinkerer's stealth.
To be fair though, a lot of killers have gimmicky undetectable addons though.
I kinda like his iri add-ons tbh.
Eh I think it's cool he can be kind of stealthy, it's a good use of his add-ons. I generally like add-ons that let you play in an entirely different way and iri brick and apex muffler are awesome ways to do that.