Uhh... double depip?
I was looking at discord and somebody posted an image that showed rank -2 in the post game screen. Is this a bug? What's going on?
I was looking at discord and somebody posted an image that showed rank -2 in the post game screen. Is this a bug? What's going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
dc-ing will do that to you
They disconnected
Dcing 1 pips.
I like to imagine you can double depip as survivor if you miss every single skillcheck, drop every pallet as soon as you see it and run the killer to your team as soon as they touch a generator.
You can't, but I like to imagine it. Someone playing so, so bad that the game is just like nah. Hasten your journey to Rank 20 lad.
Does it not?
Lol the myth of the rank 21
Nope.