Wraith.

Lately I see a lot of people playing more Wraith than Huntress or Bubba in a game, but at this point in the game it's overrated, I had 4 games against Wraith and 3 of them with a hex, Devour Hope. Now if they made it lethal with its invisibility, until what distance was it appreciated to see it? 16 meters or 24 meters? Lately it is becoming a trend and it is one of the killers that I see the most in my games. Hands down the best stealth killer yet? I say yes.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Now if they made it lethal with its invisibility, until what distance was it appreciated to see it? 16 meters or 24 meters?

    I don't really get this part, just saying.


    Best stealth Killer right now?

    I would say yes, if Spirit's phasing isn't counted as stealth.

    Trying to be objective here btw, which is hard asf for me.

  • Of course more people are playing him now. He just got buffed. Though you'll see a lot less of them in a few days.

  • @ryzen0849 said:

    Of course more people are playing him now. He just got buffed. Though you'll see a lot less of them in a few days.

    Certainly I realize the good change they made to him, I feel that in these instances he is well balanced, but a little doubtful about playing against him.

  • @Boss said:

    Now if they made it lethal with its invisibility, until what distance was it appreciated to see it? 16 meters or 24 meters?

    I don't really get this part, just saying.

    Best stealth Killer right now?

    I would say yes, if Spirit's phasing isn't counted as stealth.

    Trying to be objective here btw, which is hard asf for me.

    Best stealth killer is Deathslinger tbh

  • He's more accessible now so you'll see more people playing as him after they themselves were destroyed by one while playing survivor.

    That's how I got into playing nurse.

  • Nah, the best stealth killer are immersive survivors who don't know the meaning of objectives. They kill their team from within.

  • There's no winning against a Wraith loaded with the right perks. It's certainly a sign he was over buffed. Instead of using his power to be stealthy, it's spammed for free kills. There is no mind gaming a Wraith either, drop the pallet and recloak. He needs some nerfs.

  • The amount of time's I've shat myself seeing a speargun fly past my head is too many to count.