10/10 rank matchmaking, would get genrushed again ๐Ÿ‘Œ

image.png

Cheers for the balanced matchmaking!

Comments

  • Looks like it was close, though. And based on your loadout, I'm guessing you deranked due to not playing for a while.

  • @Orion said:

    Looks like it was close, though. And based on your loadout, I'm guessing you deranked due to not playing for a while.

    I'm new at the game actually! Recently picked up a couple of weeks ago

  • @MellowMelody said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2259771#Comment_2259771

    I'm new at the game actually! Recently picked up a couple of weeks ago

    Doesn't change what I said. You got one and the survivor who escaped with the lowest score has a similar score to yours. My guess is, the trial was very close to a 2k.

  • You killed one survivor?

  • @Orion said:

    Looks like it was close, though. And based on your loadout, I'm guessing you deranked due to not playing for a while.

    You do know he could of done terrible and still got that amount of points in a game right? Considering you can get 8k in chaser without ever getting a hit. This could of been a single hook game... points for chasing, points for downing, probably bonus points for hooking in EGC... lol

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2259771#Comment_2259771

    You do know he could of done terrible and still got that amount of points in a game right? Considering you can get 8k in chaser without ever getting a hit. This could of been a single hook game... points for chasing, points for downing, probably bonus points for hooking in EGC... lol

    I can only go off of what's been presented. Without more details, that's my analysis.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2259822#Comment_2259822

    I can only go off of what's been presented. Without more details, that's my analysis.

    I'm just saying I had a rank 20 killer who had one hook all game and got similar points, you cant judge how the game went by points. If anything points show the length of the match, I have dominated as killer and ended up with under 20k points. I would really stay away from using points

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2259832#Comment_2259832

    I'm just saying I had a rank 20 killer who had one hook all game and got similar points, you cant judge how the game went by points. If anything points show the length of the match, I have dominated as killer and ended up with under 20k points. I would really stay away from using points

    I know what you're saying. I'm saying that's my analysis based on points. The fact that there's a kill kinda throws your argument out of the water, though, because it gives us a frame of reference for how long the trial lasted before and after the first kill.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2259842#Comment_2259842

    I know what you're saying. I'm saying that's my analysis based on points. The fact that there's a kill kinda throws your argument out of the water, though, because it gives us a frame of reference for how long the trial lasted before and after the first kill.

    Well actually the points would show that kill was at the end of the match, meaning this killer could have gotten 1 hook the whole game. That doesnt seem all that balanced to me, 1 hook at the end with bubba is at least 1 kill. Kills mean nothing and show nothing that happened in the trial.

  • It gets better as you play more but yeah those first 3-4 games on the MMR matchmaking are HORRIBLE. I don't know why they couldn't manage to assign a 'base' MMR to people using their ranking and go from there.