Console player vs Hacker(s)
Hi,
I play on console (Xbox) and I recently gone against a group of swf or a solo player that were hacking.
I reported them at the end of the match but I honestly doubt that would do anything since it’s just a thumb up/down
I wanted to contact support directly to show them the gameplay. However, I realize us console players are not able to provide steam account numbers since we’re not able to click on their profile. And the names in the video is useless since pc players change their name all the time.
All I have is the footage, how do I go about getting them reported?
Thanks an advance, if I’m not able to respond to everyone who comment.
Comments
The process is effectively the same, you've made the in-game report which shows that the match has occurred by using the flag system on the names. Then you need to send the video evidence to our Support Team https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new (I've removed the video as it breaks our forum Naming & Shaming rules by the way, please remember that for the future).
Then our ACM's will take it from there.
Yes @BrokenSouI links are reviewed, it's actually the easiest way to upload, the errors you're getting when you try to upload the video is probably a bandwidth issue.
Thanks, noted!
When I did just that I got answered "we can't do anything about that because we need their steam profile url". When your playing on console you don't have time to find their profile so it's kinda pointless to do anything else than just ingame report.