DbD Would have Fight Game?
Like Mortal Combat, Tekken, Injustice would you buy and play it?
I think that would be fun because DbD has good licenses and interesting originals. And David will finaly kick some butts.
Like Mortal Combat, Tekken, Injustice would you buy and play it?
I think that would be fun because DbD has good licenses and interesting originals. And David will finaly kick some butts.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I would definitely play that as long as it was fun. It's the genre that makes the most sense if they ever made a spinoff game of some sort.
I see, someone wants revenge.
But if that would be real in future, i wanna kick Spirit's butt all matches.
I actually like this idea.
I like it too.
I barely manage to master my waifu in Tekken 7 so I wouldn't buy a DBD Beat'm up. But seriously, Beat'm ups are good for funnygood spin offs imo.
We want James Charles to be in the game too, to fight the clown so he wouldn't savor pinkies.
spank*
SUPER DEAD BY DAYLIGHT TURBO CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION EX.
What the hell was that for? Did you just spanked someone?
You are not kicking spirits butt. You are spanking it. And you enjoy it.
Mmmm. No.
What about Oni?
He is mad boi :0 Him scream scares me.
He screams because he also enjoys it.
Idk, (assuming we put everyone in this fighting game, including the survivors) that'd be 51 playable fighters, if we don't include someone people would notice and be mad. We should just put them in go karts, Drift by Daylight.
Dead by daykart lol