Developers Still Can't Get Hillbilly MMR Right
I went from playing Rank 20s last September, to not playing at all during the first SBMM. And my matches this round are only gray ranks. Hillbilly needs to be treated better in so many ways.
I went from playing Rank 20s last September, to not playing at all during the first SBMM. And my matches this round are only gray ranks. Hillbilly needs to be treated better in so many ways.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed that the one MMR that seemed really off when Otz was testing was his cannibal. I wonder if the insta-downs are impacting the MMR.
Yep, for some reason the insta down killers are getting half the chases.
Yeah i was playin billy to and got so many potatoes i felt bad lol.
Same with me, hillybilly main rank 1 , only played beginner today.
I just dodged a lobby with a player with 7.7 hours in DBD. All my other killers seem to be getting the red ranks I expected. Huntress, Pig. Just Hillbilly is given terrrible matches.