What happened

I realized I never before watched Yui trailer and after I watched it now I'm asking myself what the hell happened ๐Ÿ˜‚

IMG_20210609_115355.jpg


Comments

  • Trailer vs. reality.

  • To be fair, that's not the worst translation from cinematic to in-engine model that this game has. In fact, it's probably one of their best.

  • Considering how pretty Yui looks ingame, this could have been much worse...look at quentin for example

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Considering how pretty Yui looks ingame, this could have been much worse...look at quentin for example

    I know but trailer Yui is literal goddess while in game she's just.... Idk how to say it she does look pretty in game but as if she ran her own face with her motorcycle lol

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Considering how pretty Yui looks ingame, this could have been much worse...look at quentin for example

    I would rather not.


    @Topic:

    As others have said, Trailer vs Ingame. Everything looks better in Trailers, because you want people to buy your product. In the end, Yui looks pretty decent ingame, its not like she is looking like a goblin or anything. Not as polished in the Trailer, but still not ugly at all.

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2255940#Comment_2255940

    I know but trailer Yui is literal goddess while in game she's just.... Idk how to say it she does look pretty in game but as if she ran her own face with her motorcycle lol

    Still prettier than most of the survivor roster imo

    Also wait till they get to "rework" her face...hopefully it will be for the better

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2255945#Comment_2255945

    Still prettier than most of the survivor roster imo

    Also wait till they get to "rework" her face...hopefully it will be for the better

    Well I saw other characters in trailers and they looked almost same in game but Yui? Completely other person