THE coolest killer in DBD - Group F

Last but not least, the final four. Who is the coolest character in dbd? Not necessarily the strongest or most fun, but all things considered, who is best. Top 2 killers go through to next round. Group decided via random generator. Voting closes Thur 2PM GMT

Through so far are, Oni, Nemesis, Trapper, Clown, Demogorgon, Pig, Pyramid H and Hillbilly

Comments

  • Not the strongest here, but probably the second most fun to me and my god does he have some amazing cosmetics. His whole theme is amazing, and if he was a bit stronger (even C tier) I'd main him for his looks alone.

  • My opinion Gostface is most fun to play killer. Ambushes, surprise attacks, grabs from gen. I legit enjoy playing him even if he not strongest killer in group F.

  • my boi blight isnt there ;~; sad times

  • This is the🍿 group 😅

  • @GGSlushy said:

    my boi blight isnt there ;~; sad times

    He was in the previous group and lost by 1 vote lol. I've been running these polls all week, sorry you missed out on Blight.

  • Alot of people hate Spirit. I love playing and playing against her.

  • it was a hard poll because i love Spirit design and lore, GF license and Trickster looks really cool BUT I have to give the Twins my vote :

    • they are French like me
    • they have a cool ability that many asked since Legion came out
    • Charlotte is beautiful and Victor is cute in a terrifying way <3
  • @Adeloo said:

    it was a hard poll because i love Spirit design and lore, GF license and Trickster looks really cool BUT I have to give the Twins my vote :

    • they are French like me
    • they have a cool ability that many asked since Legion came out
    • Charlotte is beautiful and Victor is cute in a terrifying way <3


    Yeah spirit is arguably one of the best designs in the game, but I just love the ghostface too much.

  • Spirit and GF through, tight again