anybody else getting constant network errors while you are still connected to the internet?
Today I was playing survivor solo queue and I finally got the For the People challenge done but DBD (after i escaped) kicked me out of the game and counted it as a DC. I got a penalty, no BP, and my challenge wasn't completed.
Comments
Yep.
This was a big issue for me like a year ago I actually went to rank 3 to 5 because of pips lost to it lol
I noticed this too.
Yes
I wonder when this bug will be fixed I was having that ######### almost 2 years ago lol
Yup. Sometimes its so often i Need to Stop playing or otherwise im gonna get Banned.
I feel like DbD is super sensitive when it comes to internet connection. I had many times where I was connected to the internet but it was not smoot 100% at all time (but could watch YT and twich with sometimes short lag) but DbD couldnt even pass to the main menu or kicked me back to title screen every 30 seconds
Me. Super annoying.