This has to be at first
How did it survive? I guess tier 1 has it's bonuses....


How did it survive? I guess tier 1 has it's bonuses....


Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What exactly are we seeing? Use your words.
It appears to be the devour hope bug.
My totem spawned in front of a gen and lasted the entire game somehow
Yeah couldn't tell that from the images. I thought they changed some spawn points so this wouldn't happen with the current patch?
they moved the lighhouse totem from the top to the bottom(between the rocks), that's all i noticed
Recently my devour always got cleansed even before I hooked a single guy (without ruin btw).
Usually its so fast gone that I cant even trap it first as trapper/hag.
I simply stopped using it, theres no point to run a dead perk
@DeadByFlashlight Yea, I don't use hex perks myself, I just had a daily