I do too actually, I've never seen it before. Is it one of his standard cosmetics? Adam is one of the characters who's always interested me the least because his perks just seemed terrible to me. But now that I'm close to done with maxing out my original favorites and teaching their perks I'm moving on to upgrading others.
I do too actually, I've never seen it before. Is it one of his standard cosmetics? Adam is one of the characters who's always interested me the least because his perks just seemed terrible to me. But now that I'm close to done with maxing out my original favorites and teaching their perks I'm moving on to upgrading others.
In the store go to the shirts section and it should be there I believe ugly sweaters are 400 cells
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really like that Adam. Beige colors on brown skin (or otherwise paired with brown colors) looks really good to me.
Thanks I really like his ugly sweater
I do too actually, I've never seen it before. Is it one of his standard cosmetics? Adam is one of the characters who's always interested me the least because his perks just seemed terrible to me. But now that I'm close to done with maxing out my original favorites and teaching their perks I'm moving on to upgrading others.
In the store go to the shirts section and it should be there I believe ugly sweaters are 400 cells
Ah cool, I just may do that then. I really like that outfit on him.
I hope one day I will have a match of these 5 characters with these outfits in Midwich.
Those are some fantastic outfits!
And a fellow fan of Jeff's holiday sweater and part of Dwelf's outfit. I actually use the other parts for my Dwight ensemble:
The pants jingle and it makes me happy, that's all there is to my reasoning for this outfit (though the head cosmetic may vary).
Meme Dwight clothes AND representing the Trapper?
I approve!