Real talk about environmental collision

Why does BHVR keep making killers who are dependant on environmental collision, when they know full well that their environmental collision sucks?

For one, they somewhat helped blight a couple updates back, only to break it again one update later. You literally can't hit the broad side of the killer shack in some realms.

Then there's huntress and deathslinger on autohaven. I shouldn't have to say more than that for you to know what I mean.

Just... why??.

Comments

  • Dont forget macmillan trees branches that for some reasons demolish both billy and bubba

  • @Freddy96 said:

    Dont forget macmillan trees branches that for some reasons demolish both billy and bubba

    I've been cucked by those trees more times than I can count.

  • Yep...I am always getting stuck on stuff in the environment.

  • Slippery shack is the best thing to have happened to Blight and makes him extremely lethal in that tile. I will defend that forever.

    If you practice a little you can learn the exact places Blight has collision in shack and then you can use the other slippery walls to do some mad curving around shack.

    #DontGetRidOfButterShack

  • @NekoTorvic said:

    Slippery shack is the best thing to have happened to Blight and makes him extremely lethal in that tile. I will defend that forever.

    If you practice a little you can learn the exact places Blight has collision in shack and then you can use the other slippery walls to do some mad curving around shack.

    #DontGetRidOfButterShack

    Right ! Slippery shack is probably one of my favourite tile to play because you have lots of options instead of playing it like a normal M1 killer

  • People have no idea how much grease on the walls is in the game until they play Blight

  • @DatFastBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2255410#Comment_2255410

    Right ! Slippery shack is probably one of my favourite tile to play because you have lots of options instead of playing it like a normal M1 killer

    Literally just got called all sorts of ######### by salty survivors that dont care to learn how to loop Blight, because I make good use of slippery shack XD

    If they ever fix slippery shack I'll be so sad. Blight is sooooo versatile at butter shack.

  • As some one whos playing a crap tone of Hillbilly at the moment, the screwed up collision is honestly the best thing that can happen.

    Ormond is probably the funnest map for him, a few sky billy spots, majority of loops can be curved around and that whole section with picnic tables snowbanks? Have basically no collision, you just glide right past them