If you Play SOLO survivor the only way to play is now is inmersive?
Yep , another thread more about the nerfs..
First, I love play survivor, and love play SOLO survivor always with BOND, but an agressive survivor, looking for a fun match without bullyng, but give some movement to the killer and to me mainly. In this way I survive like a 60% of the games 50/60.
Now, with the health change is more complicate play agressive, and pull me to play more stealth, .. So, this is what DEVS want to the survivors, play claudettes, urban evasion, dark cosmetics, killer looking for survivors in the 80% of the match?
Doesn't look funny to me... But I'll try to "adapt" some days...
srry for my english
Comments
what's 50/60 supposed to represent? Because 60% is 60/100 or if u meant the lose/win ratio it's 40/60
I always play stealthily because I find it more fun than turning on the Benny Hill theme music.
Sorry is "between 50 %- 60% of the games I can escape/survive playing agressive"
That is a fact, but still more viable than play agressive with the new health times.
What do you mean by play agressive?
But I am glad they are fixing it. You were not supposed to play agressive, to create a 1v1 scenario. You are supposed to fear the killer cause he is OP in a 1v1 situation. I mean, of course the main purpose of the game is to create chasing situations and give survivors tools to keep the chase going, but not for too long.
Now if you want to play agressive, you have to deal with a little bit more of the consequences.
I mainly play solo too. I aim to at least pip one time and there is a formula to do it: gix 2 gens, make 1 hook save, engage in a chase for a few minutes. Everything after that, is for fun. Even if I end up dying. I will still pip.
They nerfed healing by entire 4 seconds(I doubt people even notice the difference) to slow the game down a little, so they don't have to touch the gens.
How does the heal change affect your palystyle at all?
The only difference will be that after you lost the killer, you will need a few extra seconds for SCing yourself. Thats it
Inevitably you lost the fear after you have some hours(I have 1200). Anyway, I am not a killer main, but I am decent killer and I hate play against inmersive survivors, and maybe u think in the same way. That is the subject here, I know maybe my way to play is too aggressive and not the optimal playstyle(I mean, looking for the killer, always show me, just do the gens when is extreme neccesary.), but these changes show me that Devs want a hide and seek game that, IMO, it's less fun.
No. They don't want a hide and seek. But they don't want a super agressive playstyle too.
You are bouncing from one extreme point to another just for the sake of commenting something. They are trying to fall in the between.
The game is still fine.
I agree, but you are not looking at the problem on the survivor side. If they want to lower the aggressive nature of survivors, they need to up the stealth game. With all the aura perks out there, stealth is a very limited game. Sorry, but the concept of being to evade a 10 second aura perks is not realistic. That is why survivors started playing aggressive. They needed another route to last in a match. I've played both sides and can tell you that stealth play is a joke in this game right now. When I can see you if you heal, finish a gen, when I hook someone (you are either close, or I can see you), etc then how are you supposed to stealth? Seriously, a good Billy, Nurse, or Spirit can be practically on top of you in the time BBQ is up.
I am fine with limiting aggressive play, but they should consider boosting some other form of survival. Otherwise, it will be 4ks ever game. That will kill the game as a whole.
Yes but have you tried mimicing corn in a corn field? Kate is the best at Corn cosplay.