Was the removal of a fog whisper nessciary

You mean to tell me that someone was removed of their badge as a fog whisper because they talked a certain way.

While others call people dog sh#t and disabled and they get away with it

After he was scolded by a witch hunt all stream that someone brought on

Was the voice nessciary no but neither was the removal of a fog whisper.

Because if everyone was held up to that you would only have 10 to 20 of them

Edit I may have just posted this before but I didnt see it so I didnt rember if I hit send so it may be here twice

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I genuinely didn't like the guy but he didn't deserve to lose his fog whisperer.

  • As these posts rapidly devolve into naming & shaming, we're not having this discussion on our platform.