Can there please be a DC penalty exception for Steam servers going down?
It's so stupid I have to lose a pip and wait 5 min to get in the next game because the Steam servers routinely go down every Tuesday at the same time.
It's so stupid I have to lose a pip and wait 5 min to get in the next game because the Steam servers routinely go down every Tuesday at the same time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
or just crashes in general.
It’s really annoying getting banned from matchmaking when you didn’t choose to leave
Yup happened to me just now, Steam servers go down for maintenance, I get banned!
Well it just went down twice so I guess I can't play for hours on Tuesday.
Its worse when that pop up saying you disconnected while seeing the survivors still running around in the background.
Mine just went down as well again. Getting annoying. Is it steam or dbd side?
If you know they go down every Tuesday at the same time why would you go into a game?
Because sometimes it goes down multiple times in the day, like today.