So are they just done doing QnA's?

We haven't had a solid QnA stream for a while now, not since clown or trickster's ptb's if I remember correctly. Plus I know for a fact people have many questions. Especially after the infuriatingly vague anniversary stream.

Comments

  • The QAs stopped due to covid. AFAIK, they are still working remotely which is largely why the QAs haven't been done.

  • @Crowman said:

    The QAs stopped due to covid. AFAIK, they are still working remotely which is largely why the QAs haven't been done.

    But they still did QnA's from home, seems odd to stop doing them out of nowhere.

  • Probably not because I'll pester then about Console Optimization lmao

  • @Pulsar said:

    Probably not because I'll pester then about Console Optimization lmao

    You and me both.

    My Ps4 still sounds like a rocket during liftoff when it runs DBD.

  • I think Q&A are usually after chapter releases so if we get one then it'll happen then.

    Did we have one after All-Kill?

  • I mean the Q&A are all softball questions and cherry picked any way.

  • Its the same questions everytime mix with how good of a job they are doing.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Its the same questions everytime mix with how good of a job they are doing.

    @Guest1567432 said:

    I mean the Q&A are all softball questions and cherry picked any way.

    Yeah but at least it's something, ever since they've been working from home it feels like they've essentially had zero contact with the community.

    Now that the QnA's aren't happening anymore it feels like the devs are now completely ignoring us. Aside from the occassional tone deaf comment on the forums.