Just played a match on ps4 without any lag or framerate drop
Did I get lucky or were there further changes that didn't make it into the patch notes? The match was buttery smooth.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
(But honestly good to hear, can't wait to get home and check it out!)
Are you Serious? Did christmas come early? I'm really hoping this is part of the little optimization patches they had talked about!
I think your game broke...
You devoured my hope!

Are you also having connection issues?
Please just hot patch fix this ######### before the event.
Video proof or it didnt happen.
Even on PC I cant maintain stable 60 fps
are you playing on toaster? i had stable 60fps on ultra even on my old terribly oudated rig (FX4350 + GTX660 8gig ram)
I'm sorry to inform you sir but your drug plan has just run out, from here on out you will need to experience reality like the rest of us poor console peasants.