I just killed 2 out of 3 legacy player’s feels good
Had a full Red rank lobby against me with three legacy players and I got 2 of them
Had a full Red rank lobby against me with three legacy players and I got 2 of them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is this forum your diary? This is at least the 4th thread like this I have seen from you.
And well, Legacy does not mean that they are good tbh.
If you dont like it why do you comment it’s a public forum people use it how they like.
and they was good all Red ranks working as a unit against me they knew what they was doing and legacy are the LG players so that has got to count for skill
Just saying, it reads quite funny. "Dear Diary, today I killed Survivors...".
But while it is true that the accounts of Legacy-players are old, it does not really mean that they are skillful. Some only play occasionally, especially during events you see those who only play for the events, but have Legacy, because they used to play DBD a lot.
And even if they are playing for a long time, at some point you reach your maximum. Someone can play 10k hours but reached their maximum at 2k hours, so they will not really improve from that point onwards.
(All of course if they are legit Legacy-owners...)
Legacy does not equal good. Honestly most I run into are very bad. I assume they’re old players coming back to the game. Nothing special
Do you want a pat on the back?