I should not be recieving a dc penalty against blighted spirit...
I play on Switch and blighted Spirit literally turns the game into a power point presentation. I should not be penalized for dcing.
I play on Switch and blighted Spirit literally turns the game into a power point presentation. I should not be penalized for dcing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ideally, it would be much better if there would either be console optimization, or consoles would be given the option to turn down graphical settings so that you never have to deal with the slideshow scenario to begin with...that's frustrating
It's never that bad except for Blighted Spirit on Switch. She just kills the game.
It's a switch after all, you have to make the game look like roblox by daylight to get stable fps
Not really, games like Fortnite and Apex pull it off well, both looking near-console like at 30 fps, it's just that DBD optimization is notoriously awful