nobody on red rank killer anymore
I am playing killer and my rank is on tier purple. Almost of my game I matchmaking with purple and red rank survivor, I never making a pip on rank. Did this the effect of red rank killer that getting out from the game. Instead the tier purple and green killer become of victim of imbalance player of killer and survivor. I never playing with green and yellow survivor . This matchmaking become more horrible every of the day.
Sighh
Comments
If youre purple and going up against purple and red, that's good matchmaking.
lol how come i want to lose on every of the game because I always matchmaking with purple and red. I don't want to get good, I'm not a esport player, I just want to have fun.
He wants opponents below his rank. Matchmaking has been good lately I have only got 1 purple lobby in last 2 weeks been all red like it's supposed to be.
Purple and Red hight ranks on DbD. So if you are Red/Purple rank, you will face with good survivors. Matchmaking seem normal.
Maybe you are not good enough for this ranks. Depip yourself or more pratice my friend.
Exactly
Get good
Then you will de-rank and be a green or yellow where it sounds like you belong bud. Your purple and your getting purple/red that's how it should work. Why should you be able to go and beat up on yellow players? They are def not esports players.
If you're unable to play against other purple / red ranks, you probably shouldn't be at the rank you are currently at.
for your information i already depip to rank 9 but as same as be, I matchmaking with red rank survivor. screw this game
PS4 crossplay off has a ton of red rank killers even after rank reset bug. I think alot of the higher rank killers tend to turn crossplay off, atleast on console.
There are probably more red rank killers today than red rank survivors.
It took me like 5 hours of playing with Bubba only to get from rank 5 to rank 1 this month.