Outfits new category
I have simple question are there gonna be outfits for second weapon to at least some killers ? like for example for huntress hatches or chainsaws for cannibal and hillbilly?
Tagged:
Trusted
I have simple question are there gonna be outfits for second weapon to at least some killers ? like for example for huntress hatches or chainsaws for cannibal and hillbilly?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You know that would be kinda cool ngl.
Probably not since certain killers wouldn’t get any.
Sad that Victor can’t get cosmetics though
Would be cool if the chainsaw killers got different chainsaw skins or trapper with different trap skins
With killers like twins there could always be change like for example they would be connected in some other way or victor would basically just look different.Either way they can always just do that to killers which would be posibble to do
The only problem I see with some of this is that killers like trapper can get really good cosmetics that hide traps good. Buuuuuut then again a shadow buff to trapper is just needed at this point so yeah go ahead and do it.
I really wish the Anniversary Crown were on a different slot than the head because you could do some crazy good combinaison with it !
The reasoning behind this argument felt always weird to me.
I'm saying basically the same thing here, yet...Idk, i feel conflicted on it. 😋
I guess i just would really like to try some different bells, but wouldn't want any Legion or Ghost Face mains feeling left out.
It’s a hard one tbh. Some killers like trapper could even go the pay to win route with having different traps
Id say just tie it to the body piece of the outfit for example wraith’s mangled wrecker body piece might have a bell made of scrap metal
I was always disappointed that things like Billy's saw or Oni's kanobo don't change with an outfit.
I think killers should be able to customize more than just themselves, maybe not hooks on their own, but things like the basement, their power (Trapper traps, or the effect Nurse leaves behind when she blinks.) and particle effect that can follow you (Like Entity tendrils hitting the Trapper's back)
I mean they could just tie the cosmetic look of the secondary weapons (hatchets, chhatchet, Victor, etc) to the main body of the skin or even to the main weapon cosmetics. It's funny cus there are skins where I do think that the secondary weapons should be changed. The legendary skins for Trapper and Oni (Krampus and the Minotaur) where the trappers traps should've looked more festive to match the skin, and with Oni give him something else like a giant club or hell a maybe giant femur or something that would make more sense for the skin other than the kanabo.