Nea's face finally makes me not have nightmares
I'm now impressed that Nea does not look like a drug addict during the past years. I played as her sometimes and it's very fun to play as her, but it's finally happening I'm now very proud that BHVR is trying to remake the survivors and killers that does not look like a mess and a drug addict.
Comments
Sis went to rehab
She sister snatched that look
Well the killers are supposed to be disturbing to look at it.
New Nea
Is just me or they only increased her mouth? She basically is the same
They changed her eyes, cheekbones, skin tone and eyebrows. Also, her neck bones and muscle. Not just the mouth.
With this rework, we hope they bring back blood in her cap
I just hope they keep up the great work. These models have been outdated for many years. I have to give them due props, though. They started the game with like 5 people. They even bought out their publisher so they could do as they like with the game. They truly have come a long way.