Legion pallet strategy

I’ve long found Legion highly irritating to go against, but I recently stumbled upon something that I have a question about. When I downed a pallet Legion jumped over it, but then I immediately jumped back across it. He then jumped over it again and so I jumped back. I did it a third time and then he broke out of feral frenzy and I laughed. Does jumping over a pallet have a slight cooldown time where he can’t slash or did I just get lucky? I just want to know if this is a legit strategy I can bank on.

Comments

  • @CountVampyr said:

    I’ve long found Legion highly irritating to go against, but I recently stumbled upon something that I have a question about. When I downed a pallet Legion jumped over it, but then I immediately jumped back across it. He then jumped over it again and so I jumped back. I did it a third time and then he broke out of feral frenzy and I laughed. Does jumping over a pallet have a slight cooldown time where he can’t slash or did I just get lucky? I just want to know if this is a legit strategy I can bank on.

    When Legion vaults a pallet, they lose collision, so they often pause to find out where you are.

    Don't rely on it. When they know what you're doing, it'll stop working.

  • Does that strat even work anymore?

  • @CountVampyr said:

    I’ve long found Legion highly irritating to go against, but I recently stumbled upon something that I have a question about. When I downed a pallet Legion jumped over it, but then I immediately jumped back across it. He then jumped over it again and so I jumped back. I did it a third time and then he broke out of feral frenzy and I laughed. Does jumping over a pallet have a slight cooldown time where he can’t slash or did I just get lucky? I just want to know if this is a legit strategy I can bank on.

    It usually only works once, but if the legion knows what they are doing they can stop it.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Does that strat even work anymore?

    Apparently so because I did it.

  • This reminds me of a funny thing I do against Iridescant button legions

    Basically, the addons lets them vault pallets to break them quickly, so if I drop a pallet and the legion tries to break it with frenzy - I just keep vaulting it over and over again and there's nothing they can do about it

    Try it sometime

  • @Brokenbones said:

    This reminds me of a funny thing I do against Iridescant button legions

    Basically, the addons lets them vault pallets to break them quickly, so if I drop a pallet and the legion tries to break it with frenzy - I just keep vaulting it over and over again and there's nothing they can do about it

    Try it sometime

    Legion can't vault while a survivor is resetting a pallet with Any Means Necessary and since he has no option to kick a pallet in Feral Frenzy, you can't mess with a Legion that way.