So.... How are we going to name the zombies?
If I remember correctly there are 2 zombies, one male one female. So I thought of two names.
Ema for the female zombie and jack for the male one. What do you think?
If I remember correctly there are 2 zombies, one male one female. So I thought of two names.
Ema for the female zombie and jack for the male one. What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm going with Karen for the female (even though I think she's technically Misty)
And Rob (Zombie) for the male.
Would have loved if the zombies were survivors. So cool and terrifying to see a Meg walking towards you. You think they're saving their sprint burst and then they attack and injure you >.<
Their canon names are Jimmy and Jimberly.
Change my mind.
I'm going for Naoki (m) and Misaki (f) because they're my two favourite characters from Cardfight!!Vanguard and I've been playing that game far too much recently
I will call them Zombie 1 and Zombie 2 or just Zombie for short
Face and Camp :)
The female Zombie already has an official name, Capcom named her Misty. As for the male zombie I don't know what his name is.
I'm going to call them Misty and Miles.
Well from i saw the female one is Misty. So i guess the male one i'll call Foggy :3
I would call male Greg.
Honestly female I would also call Greg.
Misty and Brock vs Ash