You literally cant play nice.
Every time I go into a match and I play for fun I get these lil egotistical scum buckets who exploit and taunt about it. Survivors wonder why killers dont relent well here is why.
Every time I go into a match and I play for fun I get these lil egotistical scum buckets who exploit and taunt about it. Survivors wonder why killers dont relent well here is why.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe? Im not perfect but I tend to give less mercy the more I play. So we getting there slowly
Use more gen defense. That allows you to play in a more nice fashion if it's important to you. If not, be ruthless, and depending on the squad, you'll have to be somewhat ruthless even with gen defense.
Don't really get how you are upset when you are playing just for fun
I also play nice. If I hook a survivor I stay next to them to support them in their struggling.
What i meant was not playing toxic. Like using Iri addons and nodding and all that. I play legit and these survivors take advantage.
Oh I'm not going to. I've put together such a bullshit build thats going to throw playing nice out the window.
If it's something you can use in the game, it isn't toxic.