Alert buff

On top of what it already does:

Reveals the aura of the killer for 5 seconds when a survivor is injured by a basic attack.

This would make it a lot less situational.

Comments

  • I don't know how I feel about this one. It sounds really strong but I don't know it it would be overpowered or not.

    I have too ideas for a alert buff

    1. Increase time form 5 to 6 seconds

    Or

    2. Whenever the killer vaults anything it shows the killers aura.

  • Personally, I'd just give aura reading for a little longer. I think giving aura reading to every time a survivor is injured by a basic attack will give you more info than old Object. Only difference is there is no downside to using it and you can't just see it whenever.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I don't know how I feel about this one. It sounds really strong but I don't know it it would be overpowered or not.

    I have too ideas for a alert buff

    1. Increase time form 5 to 6 seconds

    Or

    2. Whenever the killer vaults anything it shows the killers aura.

    Aura of a vaulting killer would be strong enough to be a separate perk. And regardless if separate or not, that change would need a cooldown as well, at least in chase.

    Your first suggestion is fine, imho.

  • @Yords said:

    On top of what it already does:

    Reveals the aura of the killer for 5 seconds when a survivor is injured by a basic attack.

    This would make it a lot less situational.

    Honestly I only started using Alert yesterday I didn't realise what a great perk it is especially in high ranks but not red obviously the killers do the break action nearly all game I got to see when he was heading to my gen just because a gen was nearby and he kicked it or a pallet was left from a chase. I wouldn't say I would make a main perk but it is up there in helpful perks.