Are you no longer able to crouch over Freddy's snares?
Or were you never supposed to in the first place. When I first played Freddy on his initial rework release, I had people crouch over his snares without setting them off
Or were you never supposed to in the first place. When I first played Freddy on his initial rework release, I had people crouch over his snares without setting them off
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I literally have no idea if that was ever a thing. I pretty much never use Snares because I think they are boring.
Snares are boring and useless.
I am not using them so much. I love pallets more.
You could never crouch over snares
I am using them for stop loop but i would change them for more useful power. Like Hag's traps :) But that would be so op, so ignore me.
But seriously pallets more fun. Breaking pallets early, creating dead zone and then show starting.
I swear I had someone do it to me when his rework was released. I had it over the gate and they never activated the trap
They probably weren't in Dream, or it bugged out because I've tried to crouch over them countless times and it never works.
Finally, someone who enjoys the pallets more!
They could of waken themselves up and you just didnt realize it, as snares only trigger if the survivor is asleep
You can't crouch over snares, you're supposed to wake up to not trip them.