Cross-Progression question

Okay, I'm a bit confused about this. I know it's possible to transfer progression from PC to console. And I believe I've heard someone say that cross-progression will allow you to transfer progression from console to PC very soon.

Can you still not transfer your progress from console to PC? And also, I've seen many people talking about Cross-Progression for Switch, but I have never bothered to read about it. But now I'm curious, what are people talking about?


EDIT: You can't transfer progress between PC and Console. I just got false information a while ago!!!

Comments

  • As far as I'm aware the only crossprog is between Stadia and Steam. The next closest crossprog in progress is with switch but that hasn't been finalized yet. After Switch my money is on sometime down the road with Xbox. Don't hold your breath if you're hoping for PlayStation, Sony doesn't really like to play friendly with things like that.

    As of now you can't cross progression over from PC to any console though, unless you could Stadia as a console.

  • Where did you hear about cross progress transfer between PC and console??

    as of now BHVR has always clearly stated that they can’t confirm if there will ever be cross Progression for Sony or Microsoft platforms.

    Only Steam and Stadia have it right now with Switch supposedly to follow this month (which will possibly be postponed..)

  • @JHondo said:

    As far as I'm aware the only crossprog is between Stadia and Steam. The next closest crossprog in progress is with switch but that hasn't been finalized yet. After Switch my money is on sometime down the road with Xbox. Don't hold your breath if you're hoping for PlayStation, Sony doesn't really like to play friendly with things like that.

    As of now you can't cross progression over from PC to any console though, unless you could Stadia as a console.

    Oh. I thought you could transfer progression from PC to console.

  • @Mooks said:

    Where did you hear about cross progress transfer between PC and console??

    as of now BHVR has always clearly stated that they can’t confirm if there will ever be cross Progression for Sony or Microsoft platforms.

    Only Steam and Stadia have it right now with Switch supposedly to follow this month (which will possibly be postponed..)

    I'm not sure where I heard it. But I heard someone say it, and because I'm easily manipulated by things I don't know about, I guess I just straight-up believed it xd

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2247769#Comment_2247769

    I'm not sure where I heard it. But I heard someone say it, and because I'm easily manipulated by things I don't know about, I guess I just straight-up believed it xd

    well at least you don’t get mad about it when it turns out not to be true :)

    usually I guess it’s best to take everything you hear without official sources with a grain of salt.