To the deranking killers
Anybody else notice all the +repping and gging and friendly killer BS when ur basically running behind them for the chaser points in close range without hitting them or as some do straight up afk?
I mean I ain't complaining but if I play survivor I'd be pissed if somebody basically just wasted my time by not doing anything. Heck it happened to me twice during the jake daily where I need to unhook somebody, pissed me off a bit, I'd never give somebody props for doing this.
P.S I have nothing against deranking, the game only has ranked mode so it makes sense for some people but do some survivors really enjoy a killer basically not even hitting them?
Comments
Not sure whats so fun about low ranks, they have the highest chances for toxic players.
Had one game as huntress where a guy stayed hidden when everyone left for about 10 minutes. I just practiced hatchet throwing, he finally tried to come up and flash me i just ignored him and kept practicing until he left.
Im not a god player, but i have some skill enough to get to red ranks easily, some people struggle that's ok. The only great thing about low ranks is i hope the rookie survivors are getting the same thrill as i did when i first played.
people at low ranks, not even the "good" ones don't have enough practice to bully killers who are super-highrank when they play their mains. Unless they're in a 4 man squad you'll always have the advantage.
I'm still baffled as to why survivors don't get a crow over their head if they are outside of the killer's radius and don't do anything post gens.
Yes survivors are always kind when you go afk and let them farm points. Some of them will hold you hostage and you have to kill them to end the game, but luckily it happens not too often.
Survivors dislike when the killer hits them (tunneling) so yeah and thats kinda sad. There are also survivors that consider farming boring, either because they want to bully the killer or because they want an actual horror game (rarely meet those though)