I recently started playing Oni again

Geez, they are a lot of fun! When I first played as him there wasn't such a thing as having a good time for me. He felt weird and clunky, I also didn't like how his power was limited as well. How naïve I was, I recently went into the mind set of "patience yields great rewards" and Oni seems to fit that saying incredibly well. My personal favorite addons to use for him are the purple and green addons that allow him to move much much faster

Comments

  • im a fairly noob oni I can barely hit maybe like 3 people a game with his dash but he's fun as hell

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    im a fairly noob oni I can barely hit maybe like 3 people a game with his dash but he's fun as hell

    I'm no expert with him either, but I've done decently well with the big guy. I liked him so much that I got the legendary skin for him

  • I swear I always call speed-related add-ons Engravings for killers similar to Billy, so I'll just call Oni's Crutch and Talisman add-ons that.

    Oni w/ Engravings is pretty damn fun, tho base-kit Oni is also really fun. Tho I feel like he relies on Infectious too much, but he's definitely a skill-based killer and is pretty much the new Billy.

    When I got back into DBD in 2020 I thought "hey, maybe Oni can be my new main!" Even tho I play him a lot, I haven't considered maining him but he's definitely a killer I'll play a lot.

  • Oni is one of a handful of killers I believe can win no problem with no gen regression. He can be a lot of fun. Snowball potential is ridiculous.