Apparently gonna get banned for opening an exit gate too quick
Some player named Boops (I am putting out their name because someone in chat said something about them and their 200 viewers, couldnt find any streamer by the name of boops) threatened to get me banned with this new autoban system they got going because I opened an exit gate within only 10 seconds.
All I did was open the exit gate so the progress bar only went up to the e, so when they came to check the red light on the exit gate was not on. Then proceeded to finish it before they got back...
Can I actually get banned for this garbage? And is this person an actual streamer?
Comments
As someone who likes running the perk Wake Up, you're fine. If you really wanna be an exit gate terror run Wake up, Spine Chill, Resilience and have a buddy run Leader. You can delete an exit gate.
Well. Not literally delete. That wouldn't be advantageous, but you know what I mean.
The auto-ban system isn't in place yet, so no, you don't have to worry about that.
And no. You probably don't have to worry about any type of ban. It's just people being salty. They have literally no proof to say you were cheating. Because you weren't.
I don't know if this person is a actual streamer, however.
They say they got it all on video, but it is good to know
I wasn't running any perks to speed up the progress
If he sends it to anybody, they'll likely have the brain to comprehend the fact that it already had some progress. Especially since the first red light would come on immediately.
People just come up with anything they can to blame their loss on.
Well, if you only delete the GATE, that's pretty advantageous.
Lolol got me there. Wake up is a really good perk. Having a killer walking towards you menacingly when you're trying to unlock a door is the worst because there's never any good loops nearby. Bleh.
You're fine man. You have nothing to worry about.
I don't really like wake up, but I don't care about escaping at all, either.
Yeah I used to run wake up all the time before I switched from console to PC, I don't got any dlc characters :/ (cross progression for ps4 to pc when?). It always got me out at end game collapse after hatch is closed, it is very underrated
That's entirely fair. There's so many perks but so few slots. I'm running Technician now because it always summons a Meg to help me clear generators faster in the same way that Deliverance summons the killer. This game is cheeky like that.
OP you're opening exit gates properly btw. Without buff perks that's the only way to escape an end game collapse.
Yeah ๐
I usually run builds revolving around chases and Flashlight Saves. For example, vault build, built to last, and iron will.
Seems solid to me!